We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit our website.
1. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services.
- Deliver targeted marketing to you.
2. Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to third parties.
3. Cookies and related technologies
4. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from companies that perform ad targeting services, via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- - If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes, but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- - If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- - Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you by contacting our office.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information.
5. Data Rentention
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
7. International transfers
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice and take steps, where necessary, to ensure that international transfers comply with applicable laws. For example, if we transfer your information from the European Economic Area to a country outside it, such as the United States, we will seek to take additional steps such as entering into EU compliant data transfer agreements with the data importer where necessary.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
9. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can contact our office.
Terms & Conditions
What are your mobile terms?
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that our organization may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. Our organization may send you up to 5 messages per month. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to shortcode +18333962791. For help, send a text message with the keyword HELP to shortcode +18333962791. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account us to reflect this change. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain mobile features and certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
How do I sign up for these text messages?
By freely supplying your mobile number in one of our online forms, you agree to receive messages from Platinum Painting. Up to 5 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to +18333962791 to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Only eligible mobile numbers will be subscribed to our text marketing list.
How do I opt out of these text messages?
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text STOP to +18333962791. After you send the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Our organization will never charge you for the text messages you receive however standard message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive up to 5 messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided through the number +18333962791, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported wireless carriers
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Bell (including NorthernTel, Solo Mobile, and Telebec), Fido, MTS, Rogers, SaskTel, Telus (including Koodo Mobile and Public Mobile), Videotron, Virgin Mobile, and Wind.
***This service and the carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
Our organization is dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
Protection of Information
Any information communicated to our organization for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which will be stored securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. Our organization will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Our organization will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
It is policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
Limits On Our Abilities